Sunday, May 15, 2011

Consider this

This week looks to be not as busy as previous weeks with just lessons on Monday and a baseball game on Thursday. Megan's driver's education class is over so that lightens up the nights a bit. There is a lot going on in my life and it makes things really chaotic at times.

First up on the agenda is getting the camper. We are pulling the camper home today and when we do this, we drive through the yard of the neighbor behind us and into the camper's spot next to our garage. It rained all day yesterday - which was definitely needed for the yards - but the concern was the neighbor's yard may be too mushy for us to drive through. I don't really think we would get stuck, but I do think the tire tracks could leave a more lasting mark in the wet grass. As it turns into today, the wind is blowing the grass dry and hopefully, upon our return to our house with the camper behind us, it will be dry. The forecast is for rain, which is not a good thing. I'd rather have gotten up earlier (it was 8 when I got up) and left the house by 9, up to the camper by 11 and home by 2, but that was not the plan.

Once we are home, tonight is the 2 hour season finale of "Desparate Housewives", the season finale of "Survivor". Those shows are on ABC and CBS, respectively. We'll PVR both shows.

The other 'must see TV' tonight is TNA has a PPV called "Sacrifice". The main event is Rob Van Damme v. Sting. I expect Sting to win (yay!) because Mr. Andersen just won the 25 man battle royal to become the #1 contender for Sting's championship belt. Update! Here are the results of "Sacrifice". The PPV next month is considered by some to be TNA's 'Wrestlemania' PPV that sets the tone for the next year. I expect Andersen and Sting to battle at that PPV *UNLESS* they want to put Hulk Hogan v. Sting @ that PPV to draw a big audience. I read that on the Internet - not my original idea - that the end game for the championship belt is to put it on Hogan's waist *again*. The only question that remains is whether Hogan can go an entire match with Sting.

By the time I get to bed, I will have had a long day and will probaby be very tired but that is my life for today.

No comments: