Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lost, but Not the Show, Part II

I looked in one additional place for the checkbook when I got up this AM and sure enough, that's where it was. All is good in that department.

It's premature to record a lot of details, but I am on the edge of having a big announcement regarding my life. It is not a bad announcement or a sad announcement. When it is posted on this blog, then you will know. There are some details that need to be worked out before I can write about it in detail. I am hopeful I will be able to write about it on Friday, 5/20, but if you are one of the three followers I have, you should not hold your breath in anticipation. The details that need to be worked out are partially out of my control and rely on other people to provide additional information before the details can be solidified.

At this point, it's wait and see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you.