Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lost, but not the Show

It used to be that every so often, I would lose something and nothing I did would find it. I would retrace my steps, pray to find it, and other assorted methods when this would happen. Unfortunately, when this would happen, it would usually be related to the checkbook. This time, of course, it is the checkbook. We have two: a blue checkbook and a brown checkbook. I know where the blue checkbook is; not so much with the brown. I don't remember when I had it last. It's not sitting on the desk in the basement and I don't see an obvious place I put it so I wouldn't lose it. I have some stacks of papers and it's not there. It's not on the kid's PC desk, which is where I kind of thought I had put it. It's 9:40 and I'm tired. I will find it tomorrow. I hope.

No comments: