Monday, December 7, 2020

Nope

I was just looking at where I'm at "now" and where I would need to be to reach the same number of posts as 2019 and that number is posting "38.75" times (so round up to 39) between today and Thursday, December 31, 2020. While that would be quite the achievement if I could post 936 in that time span, I would not reach the most posts I've written in a year, which was in 2018 when I authored an amazing 1857 times, which was ~5.08 a day (so rounding up to 6 because rounding down will throw off the math in this case) that's pretty impressive if I say so myself. The question I am asking myself, though, is whether I have 40 unique and interesting thoughts x 24 days in me without creating a post / video being embedded. I could go back to one of my long lists of links to elsewhere and create a post for each of those links.

No comments: