Friday, April 7, 2023

Down the Rabbit Hole

As I was reading this article - https://blog.pinkelephant.com/blog/lessons-in-leadership-from-star-wars - Lessons in Leadership From Star Wars - I saw a link to this article - https://www.draudreyt.com/post/lessons-in-leadership-from-star-wars - Lessons in leadership from Star Wars - which was published in May 2022. I had never heard the name Audrey Tang in my life. My first reaction was, "If she's writing about Star Wars - one of my favorite franchises - and somehow relating it to business, I'm in!" My second reaction was, "I wonder if I can learn more about this." And, of course, thanks to the magic of an Internet browser, I can answer, emphatically, "YES!"
At the bottom of Tang's blog post, I saw the following:

Dr Audrey Tang is a chartered psychologist and author with a specialty in the "how to take action", rather than just giving explanation and advice. Listen to her podcast Retrain Your Brain here; or her Radio Show "The Wellbeing Lounge", and catch her practical masterclasses Psych Back to Basics on DisruptiveTV & Energy Top Up for resilience. For self development tools based within positive psychology: click Her YouTube Channel . Twitter/IG @draudreyt


I didn't know of Tang's existence when I woke up this morning so this is all brand-new. I haven't investigated further. Thus, this is a breadcrumb for discovering more in the future.
I did post the following to my department's Teams channel:

No comments: