Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Generating a Count of Word Occurrences

I reached the end of my knowledge of how to read macro code. In the comments section of the following post, the question was "how do I use the "case" of the word to be included when creating a list of unique words. There are two macros on the post below. I figured out how to edit the first macro to do that, but you have to enter each word individually whereas the 2nd macro automatically scans the entire document and generates a list of unique words. In looking at the macro code for the 2nd macro, I don't know where to specify that the case of the word is a parameter. I hope someone with more knowledge of MS Word macro code reads the post below and takes the time to provide an answer.
https://word.tips.net/T001833_Generating_a_Count_of_Word_Occurrences.html - Generating a Count of Word Occurrences

No comments: