Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Married to a cheating rock star like Dave Grohl

I don't typically get into my opinion about rock stars and their personal lives. Perhaps that is why I didn't create a post about Grohl having 3 kids with his wife and now he is a father to a new child with some other woman. Grohl used to be the drummer in Nirvana and now he's the leader of The Foo Fighters. 

Here, in my world,  I know two men that cheated on their wife and, in both cases,  those men are divorced from their first wife. I don't think that they did a good thing. Cheating goes against the vows I took 31 years ago. I don't know how they resolve what they did with who I knew on their wedding day.  

I am hoping that Grohl figures out how to exist on Earth for some years to come because I do like some of the Foo Fighters tunes. I'm more of a Greatest Hits fan than listening to an entire album - I am like that for Aerosmith, The Steve Miller Band, and The Eagles so, really,  The Foos are in good company. I imagine going out on tour with all of this going on is the last thing he can think about but if they came to the area,  I would probably go see the Foos in concert. They played in Des Moines a few years ago and I wish I would have gotten to see that concert. 

This is an article about his situation. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/news/dave-grohl-fathered-child-cheating-rock-star-foo-fighters/ 

No comments: