Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2024

The Walking Dead Daryl Dixon Season 2 Episode 1 Opening Minutes

Well,  I have to say that I will watch the season,  based upon this video.  The characters are believable, there's a lot going on for all of them, and I can say that I think it's going to be a good season. 


Daryl is using his experience in the real world of TWDU to understand what he is facing when he is told to stop training the boy. He knows he is not fitting in and wants to be with his friends and the transition to Carol is excellent. Speaking of Carol, her reaction to hearing that Daryl went on a boat to Europe is exactly what I thought it would be - with incredulously asking if he is messing with her. 

The season starts next week.

https://youtu.be/nqvr4cpiaq4?si=4c1LQrhKcJez9kfG 

No comments: