Sunday, October 5, 2008

Devotion and Desire for 24 to come soon

Bayside is a band that I've learned about in the last couple of years. Their power punk is really worth a listening. I just got a flyer from their label that they have 2 new CDs coming out - a live CD and a studio. I hope to hear them both soon.

Another fairly recent thing I like to do is watch "24" on the Fox network. I haven't seen the first 5 seasons - only season 6 - so I don't know a lot about what has happened the first 5 seasons. I guess some things take a while for me to catch on to. This is the Wikipedia page about the next season: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_(season_7)

If you get an E-mail with "Nude Photos of Sarah Palin" in the subject line,
do not open it. It might contain a virus.
If you get an E-mail with "Nude Photos of Hillary Clinton",
do not open it. It might contain nude photos of Hillary Clinton

Finally, unrelated to Bayside or the show "24" or anything else, really, we played 11 Mass today. We played a song called "Lead Me Lord" and, for my drum part, I did a pseudo-"Enter Sandman" floor tom rhythm. I really like that song.

I also had this song in my head today:


As well as this song:

No comments: