Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Generic

This is more of a note to myself than anything.

Somewhere Else

I looked today and not found
Resigned to cross another day
I wanted today but it too will pass
I continue the path
Envisioning the opportunity in my world
Tasting fulfilling
Opportunity went to someone else
Do I seek another

At this place in my life
I reach this place daily
Am I better off where I stand?
You shape my path
Envisioning I am somewhere else
Seemed to me at the time
Wanted to leave before now
Continuing on my path, I persist

Sun slowly approaches
It seems like this is it
Could this be my final day
To conquer all that is in front of me
You are the one
I have to choose what I do with it

It seems like this is the time

Do I confront this?
Do I take it on?
Where are my answers?
Did I know I'd be like this?

I longed to be somewhere else
Long before this day began
It seemed innocent then
Why go on like this
If opportunity takes me somewhere else
I'm ready for the journey
Someone higher decides for me
I just accept or decline the offer

No comments: