Monday, October 6, 2008

The Week Ahead

This week is crazy busy.

Monday, Alex has his piano lesson. I usually take him and sit in the teacher's living room and listen but, tonight, I'm going to a concert @ Hawkeye Downs. I only have heard two of the 4 bands (36 Crazy Fist & Trivium). Both are metal. I'll write a review of it for dailyvault.com

Tuesday, Megan has a volleyball game @ 6 so we leave immediately when I get home.

Wednesday, Megan has her piano lesson after being off the month of Sept and rarely practicing. I also have a coach's meeting for Alex's team @ North Dodge @ 6:30.

Thursday, Karen and the kids have haircuts and I'm donating blood.

Friday, we're going to see Karen's brother's band in Cedar Falls and staying overnight at his house.

Saturday, we're going to my nephew's football game (Karen's his godmother). Then we're coming back home and playing @ 5:15 Mass.

Sunday, Alex has basketball practice from 3-5. I have to mow the yard of the house down the street.

Then it starts all over again.

No comments: