Thursday, June 10, 2021

So This is Exciting!

As I mentioned, when I hear of a new band, what they sound like live is typically the first thing I evaluate. The second thing is to figure out if they are going to play live near me. Well, for Belmont, the answer is yes!
Tiny Moving Parts with special guests Belmont, Capstan and Proper. will be performing at Wooly's on Wednesday, November 24th, 2021. https://www.tixr.com/groups/firstfleetconcerts/events/tiny-moving-parts-2021-tour-25505

I am looking forward to this show already when it is 5 months away! I will learn more about Capstan (who I know toured with Bayside) and Proper. The tour goes from Denver to Omaha, which is okay because they have a day off to adjust to the time change. After the Omaha gig, they travel to Rose City, MI, which is 12 hr 9 min away. Then, after that gig, they come to Des Moines, which is a 10 hr 20 min drive. The Des Moines gig is the last date of this tour as they don't play again until January 2022.

Sat, NOV 20    Marquis Theater    Denver, CO
Mon, NOV 22    Slowdown    Omaha, NE
Tue, NOV 23    Record Bar    Rose City, MI
Wed, NOV 24    Wooly's    Des Moines, IA, which, per https://www.concertarchives.org/bands/belmont?page=1#concert-table will be Belmont's first-ever concert in the state of Iowa.




No comments: