Friday, January 28, 2022

I'll Just Say It

On 1-20-2022, I had a job interview. I was intentionally cryptic a few weeks back about it, but now that it's been a week and a day, I'll just say it so I don't have to keep saying it. 

Editor's Note: Update on 2-3-2022 -- I just found out that I didn't get the job.

On the morning of the interview, my friend BSS texted me "Good luck" and I wrote back, saying that I just wanted to get in front of the interview panel and show them what I can do. BSS wrote back, saying to relax and listen to some Supafuzz.

Prior to this post, the word "Supafuzz" only appeared in one other post, which is here: https://prhmusic.blogspot.com/2019/07/big-dogs-returning.html

This is a band from Lexington, KY, who became popular in eastern Iowa when Rock 108 began playing their "I Am the King" tune. After BSS mentioned Supafuzz, I found this video and it made me as ready as I ended up being for my interview.



  • Supafuzz - Superstar (Live)
  • SUPAFUZZ SUPERSTAR
  • SUPAFUZZ
  • SUPAFUZZ - I DO IT FOR THE DRUGS!
  • Supafuzz
  • Supafuzz
  • Supafuzz
  • Supafuzz - Beastie Boys cover LIVE
  • Supafuzz Live at the Wrocklage 1995
  • Supafuzz

No comments: