Tuesday, October 17, 2023

I'm Noticing a Trend

I learned how to automatically create a blog post by sending an email a couple of weeks ago and what I have noticed is that I am less often actually writing a blog post, like this one. My blog is shifting. Instead of having a 51-49 split of "writing" at the 51 and "occasional links to elsewhere" hovering at the 49, it's now flipping and becoming more "links to elsewhere" and less actual writing words. I'm not sure if I like that trend, but it is what I have been doing as the number of posts in October 2023 now sits at 92 (with this post) and that's the 2nd most in a month in 2023 - I don't know if I will reach the 130 posts I created in March 2023, but I am trending that way! The previous 23 posts on this blog consist of a link and maybe a sentence or two. The purpose of this post is to signal that I understand that this trend is happening.

No comments: