Sunday, July 20, 2008

Goody for me

I had a good day. We went to Alex's baseball team's barbeque @ 1. We stayed until ~3:30. Then, as we were walking home, Alex noticed the neighbors were out so he went to their backyard to play. Karen and Megan went shopping @ the mall for clothes - I assured them I didn't need to go - and so I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. Around 5:30, I woke up, folded the laundry and then went over to see what Alex was doing. I stayed there until Karen and Megan returned. Then we ordered pizza and, as we ate our pizza, we watched "Bridezillas" on the WE network. HOLY COW!

What was the funniest is that a groom-to-be was being trained to say "Yes dear" after she said something. That's what I say to my wife when she tells me to do something. Now saying "yes dear" has a link to Bridezillas.

It's 11:16 and I'm done.

No comments: