Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Waiting...

Waiting...
I keep waiting...
Waiting for some chick to go ...

Yeah. Okay. If you ever have the chance to listen to Cousin Oliver, listen to the song called "Head" on the (818) release. I don't know why this band has never released a follow-up that got into my mailbox in North Liberty. I can only hope it was an oversight since I gave (818) a very glowing review.

To get back on subject, I am waiting for
  • a check from the realty company for mowing my neighbor's yard
  • a package with memory to put in my PC
  • a babysitting reimbursement check from my wife's employer

In the meantime, http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=100585 is a good read. I'm not responsible for any potty language you read on that page.

Bye.

No comments: