Friday, November 10, 2017

I Don't Feel Safe

This probably belongs on my Get Your Political Opinions Here page but I'm putting it as its own post for a specific reason. On Sunday, 11/5/17, shortly after midnight, my daughter Megan was pulled over by the UNI police. Long story short, she was given a ticket for not doing what the officer said she should have done. There are pending actions about this so that's all I will say about the incident. Turning my attention now to the video below, Megan didn't freak out for getting a ticket or start rambling about how she didn't do anything wrong. Because I know my daughter, I know she was respectful to the officer in her interactions with the officer. I have no doubt in my mind about that. The woman in this video, though, is an idiot. She thinks that she is entitled to special treatment because she is who she is.


I really REALLY hope that police officers don't have to deal with citizens like this.

No comments: