Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Now I Know about Rambo V - Last Blood

I think the trailers for Rambo 5 - Last Blood looked good and I made a note on my calendar to go see it on Tuesday, 9/24/19 as it was being released on 9/20/19 and Tuesdays are $5 movie night at the Coral Ridge Mall. I am publishing this post on Wednesday, 9/25/19, at 5 AM because when I get to work that day, I want to remember to watch these videos. As of 9/20/19, I watched the first two. The first one is about the original "First Blood" movie and the second one is a non-spoiler review of "Last Blood" so the idea is that I will wait until after seeing the movie prior to watching the other videos below about about "Last Blood" in case someone accidentally destroys the movie's plot for me.


Editor's Note -
the video in question was removed from youtube.com so it is no longer available for your viewing pleasure.





Editor's Note -
the video in question was removed from youtube.com so it is no longer available for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: