Friday, December 13, 2019

Some New Bayside!

I live in eastern Iowa, by Iowa City. The closest Bayside is coming to the area is Omaha, NE, on a Sunday night. Despite Bayside being my favorite band - about a year ago, they overtook Metallica - I had to make the tough decision to not drive 5 hours each way to see them. They were awesome in January on the acoustic tour and I truly wish, on their way back home, as they literally drive through Iowa City, that they would have added just one more date for this tour. I am glad The Real Concert King uploaded this video as it makes not seeing them on 12-22 a bit more bearable.
  1. Interrobang
  2. Sick,Sick,Sick
  3. Blame it on Bad Luck
  4. Demons
  5. Tall
  6. Duality
  7. Mona Lisa
  8. Bury Me
  9. They're NOT Horses
  10. Walking Wounded
I was sad when I read this:

I can't imagine driving 7 hours to find out that two in your group can't get in to the show! Makes me very happy that both of my kids are over 21 so the chance of what happened above happening to me is zero!




No comments: