Friday, February 14, 2020

Westward Ho!

I may or may not be taking a break from posting to this blog as I am leaving on Sunday, February 16, 2020, for a business trip to Las Vegas, NV. I fly out of the Eastern Iowa Airport in Cedar Rapids at 12:22 PM and, per my ticket, I will be in Las Vegas, NV, by 1:51 PM. I fly out of Las Vegas, NV, on Thursday, February 20, 2020, at 6:35 AM and, per my ticket, I will be in Cedar Rapids, IA, by 11:32 AM.

I am excited to be attending the PinkConference and I hope I learn a lot.

I checked the weather forecast and saw this:


I'm uncertain whether I will take the time to write posts on this blog while I'm in Las Vegas. Part of me believes writing a post nightly might be a good way to unwind and capture what it's like to be in Las Vegas "in the moment" instead of writing a summary based upon my memory at the conclusion of the trip.

Editor's Note: Use 2020-LasVegasTrip as the label for this post as well as any other posts during the trip.

No comments: