Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Soon. Very Soon!

Let the onslaught of articles, like this one - I’ve Seen The First Two Episodes Of ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 10B - begin as the second half of Season 10 of The Walking Dead rapidly approaches. I skimmed through the article and found myself chuckling because, right now, on Tuesday, February 11, 2020, at 8:42 AM, fans of The Walking Dead are excited to see the second half of Season 10, which will begin airing on Sunday, February 23, 2020. This season will come a little later for me as Karen and I signed up for a Bible Study that meets on Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 8 so when I leave every Sunday night, the DVR will be set up at home to record the new episode. I also don't watch this show with Karen as she doesn't like it, which is fair because she doesn't watch "Say Yes to the Dress" with me because I don't like that show. I will tolerate it when she's trying to finish an episode before we're going to watch something together, but it just is not a show I'm interested in because I don't really think I will ever go wedding dress shopping. Like EVER.

But, returning to The Walking Dead, I was considering whether I should pay for the AMC channel's paid service that would allow me to watch a new episode earlier than Sunday. Then I thought, "No, I don't really feel like I need to pay for seeing something I can see for free in a couple of days."

By February 11, 2021, at 8:42 AM, I am hopeful that the second half of Season 11 will be nearing its premier date.

No comments: