Friday, May 21, 2021

Shoe Hoarder and other issues

I would rather have too many CDs and DVDs and cassette tapes and books and journals than TOO MANY shoes! In the picture below, I see on the 

  • left shelf --> 26 pairs of shoes
  • right shelf --> 26 pairs of shoes
  • door --> 12 pairs of shoes for a total of
  • 64 pairs of shoes

To be blunt, I do not like this house at all

The main level features a small kitchen and the living room is laid out where you have to have the TV in a corner. All of the bedrooms, including the primary bedroom, look small. The size of the primary bath & the size of the walk-in closet are unimpressive. It also looks like to go to the basement, you would walk 6 steps, then turn and go another 4 steps. While there's no measurements to tell me how wide the landing is after the first 6 steps, it would be awful to try to move anything to the basement. 


Let's talk about the awful basement floor plan! I would never use the 19'8" x 13'5" "gym" as a gym - it would need to be either the den or a music room. I also think the 10'3" x 10'11" bedroom is very small. Finally, I do not like that the storage room is only 13'11" x 9'4" - too small.

 

No comments: