Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Art and Science of Music Mashups and Remixes

I have not watched this talk but, like many things in life, I am creating this post to remind me to do so. I think this topic has nothing to do with Technical Writing, but I'm open to the opportunity to learn that it actually does! The Art and Science of Music Mashups and Remixes

Guest: DJ Robin Skouteris

Host: Scott Abel

May 5 2021 | 63 mins

Join me for a conversation with world-renowned DJ and music producer, Robin Skouteris, about the art and science behind music mashups. We’ll chat about his career in the music industry and how he repurposes music and vocals from previously recorded tracks to create mashups and remixes of popular songs. We’ll view some of Skouteris’ recent video mashup collaborations and you’ll be able to ask questions of Robin about his mashup and music mixing process.


No comments: