Monday, November 29, 2021

A New Mouse

On 11-24-2021, I brought two mice (pointing devices for use with my laptop) home for the long weekend. When I came in to work today, I realized that I had the USB receiver for my Anker mouse, but had brought my Logitech mouse with me. I could not bear the thought of using the touchpad on my laptop so, for today, I am borrowing a wired mouse from a nearby empty cubicle. I do not like wired mice, especially now that I've been using a wireless mouse for at least a decade. I don't remember having a wireless mouse at QDS (Quintrex Data Systems), but I do remember having a wireless mouse at the Unnamed Hellhole in southern Iowa, which would have been October - April 2011. I know I always used a wireless mouse while I worked at Pearson from May 2011 - Jan 2016; I have always used a wireless mouse at my current employer, except for a day like this when I either forgot my wireless mouse or I forgot the USB receiver. Of course, this wired mouse will be returned to that empty cubicle tomorrow, but I just wanted to document the day on which this happened.

No comments: