Thursday, November 11, 2021

Movies and Music and Youtube Videos

I have audio and video that I like to watch multiple times.

There's movies:

  • Rudy
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • A Few Good Men
  • My Cousin Vinny
  • The Star Wars movies
  • The Lethal Weapon movies
  • The Die Hard movies
  • The MCU movies (not The Incredible Hulk, not Thor, not The Dark World, not Captain Marvel, but most others
  • Any movie I've mentioned on another post on this blog, but not in this list

There's music:

  • The Bayside albums
  • The Metallica albums (including St. Anger, excluding Lulu)
  • Count the Stars' Never be Taken Alive
  • The Shinedown albums
  • Dream Theater's A View from the Top of the World - probably the newest album on my list of repeatable albums

And now, I'm adding videos on YouTube


Today, I'm adding these videos to the above list




No comments: