Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Ideal Desk from 2020-11-05

No, I'm not replacing my current desk. 

That said, I came upon the following pictures in the bowels of my Inbox and a quick glance at my posts in November 2020 revealed that I never posted these pictures in November 2020... so here they are.

I like this desk layout because there's room for multiple monitors. The picture below shows only one monitor, but I would like to have at least 3 monitors. To be clear, I like my current desk. However, it's not in a layout which allows multiple monitors because I sit kitty-corner instead of straight-on. I have the ability to sit straight on, facing my bookcase; however, the bottom shelf of the bookcase is too low to fit a decent size monitor under it. I also like the unattached bookcase and a separate hutch for the printer. 






No comments: