Friday, September 30, 2022

Missing November in OH

After I heard about an Ohio band called Missing November so I found their website: https://missingnovembertheband.com/home-1 and I have to say, I think it's interesting how there is 1 (one) video on their website with a length of 18 (eighteen) seconds.
https://youtu.be/ -iJ8RfX3b9M

I do like the list of their covers - https://missingnovembertheband.com/covers:
  1. Be My Baby - The Ronettes
  2. Big Balls - AC/DC
  3. Black Horse And The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
  4. Bloodletting- Concrete Blonde
  5. Blow-Ed Sheeran
  6. Dirty Diana- Michael Jackson
  7. Enter Sandman - Metallica
  8. Fallin - Alicia Keys
  9. Final Countdown - Europe
  10. Float On - Modest Mouse
  11. Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo
  12. Heaven Knows - The Pretty Reckless
  13. Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
  14. Holy Diver - Dio
  15. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
  16. I Will Survive- Gloria Gaynor
  17. Kiss Me Deadly - Lita Ford
  18. Kiss With A Fist - Florence + The Machine
  19. Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan
  20. Make Me Wanna Die - The Pretty Reckless
  21. Mary Jane's Last Dance - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
  22. Mother - Danzig
  23. Mr. Brightside- The Killers
  24. Mr. Crowley - Ozzy Osbourne
  25. My Medicine - The Pretty Reckless
  26. N.I.B. - Black Sabbath
  27. Play That Funky Music-Wild Cherry
  28. Pour Some Sugar on Me- Def Leppard
  29. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
  30. Sail - AWOLNATION
  31. Smooth Criminal- Alien Ant Farm
  32. Tennessee Whiskey- Chris Stapleton
  33. Too Close - Alex Clare
  34. Total Eclipse of the Heart-Bonnie Tyler
  35. We Are the Champions-Queen
  36. We Will Rock You- Queen
  37. Welcome to the Black Parade- My Chemical Romance
  38. What's Up? - 4 Non Blondes
  39. You Oughtta Know- Alanis Morisette
  40. Zombie - The Cranberries

No comments: