Monday, May 13, 2013

Worst Bands

From the magazine that had the gall to put Justin Beiber on its cover, Rolling Stone now names these bands as the worst bands of the 1990s:
  1. Dave Matthews Band
  2. Ace of Base
  3. Spin Doctors
  4. Bush
  5. Hootie and the Blowfish
  6. Nirvana
  7. Hanson
  8. Limp Bizkit
  9. Nickelback
  10. Creed

My Comments

  1. Dave Matthews Band - drummer is awesome & I love "What Would You Say."
  2. Ace of Base - I'm not really familiar with them - can't name their 'famous' tune
  3. Spin Doctors - drummer is awesome & I do not believe they belong on this list
  4. Bush - I do not believe they belong on this list
  5. Hootie and the Blowfish - I do not believe they belong on this list
  6. Nirvana - it's really funny how the band that changed the music industry is placed on this list...
  7. Hanson - I know that "Mmmm-Bop!" was annoying so maybe?
  8. Limp Bizkit - they really went out of their way to fuse rap & metal ... only to find their way onto this list...
  9. Nickelback - honestly, I don't get why this band gets all the hate...
  10. Creed - this is cliche. No one likes Creed . . . but yet they sold a lot of albums... Go figure...
Source: Creed Named Worst Band of the 90s

No comments: