Friday, May 31, 2013

Two Years and Moving Forward

Today is my 2 year anniversary at my employer. I am happy. I am moving forward with my eyes focused on the future as that is the only way to progress. If you had told me three years ago that I would be employed where I am now, making what I do, working with whom I work, playing drums in a rock band, and enjoying my life in so many ways, I would not have believed you. I am smiling.

And, just as housekeeping, 
  • The Pacers lost by 11 last night so Miami now has a 3-2 advantage. I think they play Saturday night in Indy.
  • Scary Robots is rehearsing in my basement from noon-ish to 2:30-ish, then I am picking up Karen from work, and then, later, I am going with Matthew to see Rattlebox tonight at J&A Tap in North Liberty.
  • Tomorrow is the Sax Extravaganza, Sunday is a baseball game and, somewhere in there, loading the camper is a priority.

No comments: