Thursday, May 29, 2008

Almost there...

I got home @ 5:15 and started to mow my yard. At 6:15, I was almost done with my yard and Megan had softball practice @ 6:30. I dropped her off at practice, then returned home to finish my yard. I finished my yard about 6:40. That meant I had just over an hour to finish the neighbor's yard - the ones that moved to OK - before picking up Megan from practice @ 8.

I finished mowing the neighbor's yard @ 7:50 and bolted over to practice. Practice didn't get over until 8:15.

Alex's team, the Rays, lost by 1 run last night.

Tonight is Megan's double-header and Alex has a game too. I also have to figure out how to get the season finale of "Lost" taped so I can watch it. We don't have a DVR so I rely on VHS tapes. I know I will be home by 9 so I can put in a fresh tape for the last hour but it's making sure the first hour is taped that is the issue. Plus, they're having some sort of special from 7-8.

Work was really good yesterday. I got a lot of stuff done. I am almost ready to finish a couple of projects I was working on concurrently so that is good.

No comments: