Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sick

I have been fighting a cold and it sucks. I hate feeling under the weather. I have a tickle in the back of my throat and I constantly blow my nose like a faucet. My stomach is in knots and I just don't feel good. I am tired and disgusted and sick. Period. I am turning off the PC, despite the fact that I should be writing reviews tonight as my wife's birthday is tomorrow and I will not be on the PC @ night. I would like to wake up tomorrow to a brighter day and a better day so I'm not even going to turn on the TV to watch a rerun of Justice League Unlimited - a show for which I have a weakness. I'm not going to even look for a MASH rerun or an episode of Home Improvement. Even Bill O'Reilly's The O'Reilly Factor is not getting my attention tonight.

I am going to bed.

No comments: