Thursday, May 22, 2008

YYZ and more Peart

I don't know why, but the animated Neil Peart playing YYZ is now back up on YouTube so if you haven't checked it out, here it is:

video removed="removed"


I can safely tell you that Peart *is* as mechanical and precise as the video. I also found this video that I found interesting:

video removed="removed"


And finally, if you're really bored, watch this. The only redeeming value is the way he looks in the camera is really freaky.

video removed="removed"


One more than I leave you...

video removed="removed


I guess I got all of that out of my system - I don't really want my blog to be a bunch of links to Youtube videos.

Editor's Note: It is totally ironic that these words, in this order, actually exists on this blog: "I don't really want my blog to be a bunch of links to Youtube videos."

No comments: