Thursday, April 9, 2009

Now Spinning

I've fallen into a bit of a rut lately. I've been spinning a lot of Five Finger Death Punch, a lot of Lamb of God, and even more Death Magnetic. If I were to make a life CD, these would be my current favorite songs.

1. Demons - Bayside
2. No One Understands - Bayside
3. Your New Twin Sized Bed - Death Cab for Cutie
4. You Can Do Better Than Me - Death Cab for Cutie
5. All Summer Long - Kid Rock
6. So Hott - Kid Rock
7. Indestructible - Disturbed
8. Inside the Fire - Disturbed
9. The Bleeding - Five Finger Death Punch
10. It's Never Enough - Five Finger Death Punch
11. Stranger than Fiction - Five Finger Death Punch
12. The Bleeding (acoustic) - Five Finger Death Punch
13. Wasted Years - Iron Maiden
14. Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden
15. The Judas Kiss - Metallica
16. My Apocalypse - Metallica
17. Grace - Lamb of God
18. Set to Fail - Lamb of God

No comments: