Friday, April 26, 2019

Someone actually playing those Ludwig drums would be awesome!

Technology can screw up the best of intentions, but first, some really good news.

Kosha!, a rapper that sends me emails about what he's up to, played at Coachella. It's really good news because I have a very low probability of attending and playing Coachella. He's doing something I am not going to be able to do and I'm happy for him. While I would have loved to see someone actually playing those Ludwig drums, seeing him on stage made me smile:



Now the not-so-good news.

In addition to the picture above, the email promises 10 things that happened to me at Coachella aka Matzahchella in the bold text. Look at the list though. I'm zeroing in on item number 6, 3rd line, 10 words in from the left margin. Do you see it? This is what I see:

7.I drank 127 bottles of water.

Then look what happened in the very next line. It starts with item number 7, which ultimately means that there is not a list item number 10.


I was going to write back to Kosha! and point out what I saw so I clicked Reply.

It gets worse as I saw this:


Technology is a cruel mistress with no tolerance.

No comments: