Thursday, April 11, 2019

Tonight's Setlist

This is the Facebook page for Koop and Company.

The band I'm in.

I'm the drummer in Koop and Company.

All of the posts on this blog after August 2014 with the Ideal Band label have been about wanting to be a drummer in a band.

That's why I'm really excited about tonight. I'm taking the Yamaha electronic set to Pitcher's in Cedar Rapids to join the "Koop" in Koop and Company. It's been confirmed that everyone will be present:
Aaron (guitar)
Chase (steel guitar)
Koop (vocals & guitar)
Tommy (bass)

Koop hosts an open mic night each Thursday night.

Tonight will be the second time (ever!) that I play with them. It makes me chuckle a bit because Uncle Rico the Band rehearsed 15 times x 3 hours and played one gig before disbanding* so it is the opposite of what I have done in the past.


These are my handwritten notes about the tunes:


Editor's Note: Gee, how many times must those statistics be quoted on this blog?!?!?

No comments: