Friday, November 28, 2008

Bloated

It's 8:20 AM and I'm burning a CD with a) McAfee AV and 2) an Excel viewer. They are both for my favorite mother-in-law. She has dial-up service in Balltown and downloading a huge file in that manner is extremely time-consumig so I downloaded it on my DSL and zip! it's done.

We are going up to Balltown today. We are going through Dubuque to go to Karen's cousin's wife's father's wake around 2 before we go to Balltown. It's 1.5 hours to Dubuque and 2 hours to Balltown. If we go to Balltown first, we'd drive 2 hours, then we'd drive a 1/2 hour into Dubuque, and a 1/2 hour back out to Balltown - 3 hours. This way, we drive a total of 2 hours.

My co-worker's grandma passed away. She was 100 years. I know my co-worker was close to her granma like I was to mine. The wake/funeral is tomorrow in Edgewood @ 10:30. Balltown is a 1/2 hour from Edgewood. I am feeling fairly certain I will go tomorrow. I can leave Balltown @ 9:30 and make it to 10:30 Mass.

Thanksgiving with my family yesterday was okay. My newest nephew Charlie looks just like his brother Sawyer. Sawyer talks now and is 4 1/2. He likes his DS and that's pretty typical. He also likes Star Wars so that's gcool. I don't know the next time I'll see them.

I've put 60 CDs onto a spindle from my rack and I have 17 piles x 10 CDs to go. Then I'll bring more spindles home from work - my (cool) manager said it's okay - and keep moving on.

No comments: