Saturday, November 8, 2008

Daddy Time

Daddy time exists in my world. Daddy time is saying we are going to work on bedrooms, the living room, laundry, getting lunch ready, and other normal chores @ 11 and still sitting at the PC, struggling to make my Help files work correctly when I compile my RoboHelp project. I had a problem where the PDF .htm files were not looking in the right directory. I need to look at making sure they are created correctly with the .net app I'm using. I manually fixed the path on my 4 test files and am compiling now. It is now 11:40. Of course, the kids are not going to actually do their work @ 11 unless I crack the whip and do my own work as well. My goal is to be done with 'chores' by 2:30 so I can sit down and watch the Iowa / Penn State game until 4, which is when we'll leave for 5:15 Mass (I'm playing drums even though Karen is in Chicago on her Women's Weekend Away) and I'd like to not be late.

No comments: