Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dissing a Legend and No Backlash

I think one of the best parts of my writing life is that I write and I write and NO ONE CARES! I write this blog - no followers. Not even my friends. I write a review of a legendary band (Megadeth), give the latest release a D and... NO COMMENTS. http://www.dailyvault.com/toc.php5?review=5778 NO ONE CARES whether I write a fragment, a comma splice, or even have tpyos! I have total freedom to brake all the rulz I wnt 2 brake in the English language. Who cares about what I write.

Total freedom.

Blissfully ecstatic.

11:15 PM. Tired.

My friend Phil went to see Nine Inch Nails and Boris tonight. I had no desire to go so I didn't. For Phil's sake, I hope it was a good show.

1 comment:

John said...

I read your blog!!
As for your review....well, I trust your expert opinion and judgment. :)

I have been blogging over two years now, and it wasn't until after the first year that I really had any confirmation that anyone was reading. It is kind of nice to have complete freedom over content, huh?

http://datacenterlinks.com