Wednesday, February 2, 2022

My Boy Becoming a Man

The most stressful thing I've done is deciding to become a homeowner. This happened on April 1, 1994. My life has not been the same since. I know there are people - I can think of 3 friends off-the-top of my head - who have moved several times since I graduated from college in May 1992. Compared to them, yes, certainly, I am boring.

I mention becoming a homeowner because there was a phone call last night with Alex, who had exciting news: Alex and Hannah [(his fiancee) + (my future daughter-in-law)] are trying to become homeowners. This is occurring 143 days (4 months, 3 weeks, 2 days) prior to their wedding on June 25, 2022.

I hope they get the house - here are some details about it:


Overview

Welcome to Riverchase! This conveniently located townhome is close to so many amenities, and you'll have all the time to enjoy them with no exterior maintenance to worry about! Once you step inside this well kept home, you'll be greeted by beautiful new engineered hardwood floors, wonderful vaulted living space complete with a fireplace to keep you cozy on these chilly days and a freshly painted dining area and kitchen with new sink and countertops. Upstairs you'll find 2 spacious bedrooms that have been freshly painted, full bath and a washer/dryer combo in addition to the washer/dryer you'll find in the finished basement. The basement has a full bath, bedroom, new flooring and plenty of storage. Brand new roof completed 11/6/21 Schedule your showing today!




No comments: