Sunday, February 2, 2014

Seemingly Endless Time

The title of this post refers to the lone Death Angel song title I know.



As of now, I have 17441 File(s) in the music_shell\reconversion folder. I am in the process of copying files from the My Cloud drive to my Toshiba external hard drive, which is what I bring back and forth to work to listen to music as I write technically during the day.

I have 1814 files on the My Cloud drive.

That means 19255 total.

I hope that I can get even more done today!

And, just for the record, I should be starting Spindle #10 today but I am actually working on Spindles #11 & #12. Being ahead of schedule is good but I think there are higher priorities in my life in February 2014 - Alex's basketball season overrules all. I love going to my son's basketball games and watching him. In the big picture, I don't really care about my CD reconversion schedule when I am watching him - he is far more important. He has a game tomorrow night in Cedar Rapids Prairie and then games on Friday, Saturday, and Monday. After that, there are two games left - 2/15 @ Kennedy and 2/17 @ home v. Linn-Mar. I will guess that there will be additional games added. With the weather so crazy yesterday, Bettendorf cancelled out of coming up to Iowa City - can't blame them - and it's currently unclear if the postponed games will be rescheduled.

No comments: