Saturday, February 1, 2014

Keeping Pace

It was about a decade ago when I really liked the Indiana Pacers. I liked the fact that Larry Bird was the head coach and even more, I liked their point guard Reggie Miller. I liked the way their offense flowed. I remember wearing my Indiana Pacers hat when I went to Memphis in May in 2004. A few people commented on my hat - the team wasn't a household name like they are this year. The Indiana Pacers are having an absolutly amazing year. They have just now signed Andrew Bynum who was traded from Chicago to Cleveland and, now, he will be on the Pacers for the remainder of this season. I cannot envision the Indiana Pacers winning the NBA Championship in 2014 *unless* they integrate Bynum into the flow of their offense. Time will tell if that can happen between now and the end of the NBA season.

No comments: