Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Today!

The Super Bowl is today. The Denver Broncos and the Seattle Seahawks are playing in New Jersey. My hope is that it is a good game. If pressed, I hope the Denver Broncos win. From every thing I've read about the Broncos' QB, Peyton Manning, I think he seems like a level-headed type of person. I know he has had issues with his body and, after the season, is going to be evaluated by doctors as to whether he should retire for the sake of his quality of life. For that reason, I hope Denver wins and I hope that if it is Manning's last game in the NFL, that it is an outstanding performance where he breaks some legendary statistic. On another note, I saw a sneak preview of a BMW ad that will be shown during the Super Bowl. If all the commercials are as funny as that one, I will be happy. I also know the Red Hot Chilli Peppers are going to play at halftime with some one word named rapper dude. I am happy that "rock" is returning to halftime and I just hope that it continues to do so. I still think Metallica at halftime would make the best halftime show ever.

No comments: