Sunday, April 14, 2013

Agenda for Today

I was really exhausted yesterday. I normally do not take naps, but I did yesterday afternoon prior to 5:15 Mass. I was still tired after Mass and while we did our shopping at Fareway. When we finally got home, I was not confident I would make it through "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" which we started at 9 PM. I did, though. I slept until 10 AM today and, believe it or not, I'm not as tired as I was.

As I sit here on the living room couch ripping CDs, Karen is at a jewelry party, Megan is napping on the other couch, and Alex is seeking his riches through his baseball cards. It's kind of a lazy day.

Scary Robots rehearsal is at 6-ish. I've been listening to the 5 that are on the agenda for tonight:
  1. Saturday Night
  2. Vicious
  3. Little Sister
  4. Cinnamon Girl
  5. Switching to Glide
I think I'm ready to rock!

No comments: