Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Lots of WWE Reactions

I consistently read on the Internet about Randy Orton making a heel turn. I thought the match of Sheamus / Orton v. Big Show was going to be the opportunity for it to happen. But it didn't. By reading Orton's body language, he is either really building up the face persona to make the heel turn that much more of a shock or he is enjoying the role of face / good guy. There's another opportunity for the heel turn on Smackdown as Mark Henry / Big Show are teaming against Sheamus / Orton, which was set up by Mark Henry attacking Sheamus. What kind of confuses me is that if Sheamus / Orton are going to be an authentic tag team, they need to be in a match against Team Hell No (Kane / Daniel Bryan), who are also faces. What I see happening, at some point, is Ryback joining forces with the Shield - despite the 6 times the Shield attacked him - and making it 4 v. 4. However, next week, the Undertaker is teaming with Team Hell No against the Shield (why it wasn't last night is probably due to the Undertaker making limited appearances). I know I'll tune in next week.

No comments: