Tuesday, April 2, 2013

WM XXIX

Last night, the last WWE Raw prior to Sunday's Wrestlemania aired. The show ended in a controversial scene with CM Punk, a bad guy, covering his opponent on Sunday, the Undertaker, in the ashes of his former manager Paul Bearer, who recently died. That's not a "storyline" death - that's real life death. There's buzz all over the Internet about whether the scene was tasteless, awesome, or somewhere in-between. I'm not sure where I land on the scene, but that's not what I wanted to focus on.

I really like the Sheamus / Big Show / Randy Orton v. The Shield match. One website believes that Randy Orton will cause the team to lose. The Shield came out last night and talked about how the three of them are not a team. I want to believe that the three of them do emerge with the victory. The same website has predictions for each match on Sunday.

No comments: