Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Stop! This is a Warning!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I have your attention? DO NOT watch this video!!!! It contains very graphic clips from what I guess are very graphic movies!!!! Definitely NOT for kids!!!! I had a very difficult time watching the first few interspersed movie clips until I eventually had to look away. I am only embedding this video because I like the music I hear, not because of the associated visuals!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for saying you liked the music. Years later I'm searching for comments about my work thank you for the positive feedback.