Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mix CD 2001

I'm listening to what I call a "Life CD." About 4 times a year, put together a mix CD of the songs I am addicted to, that I can't live without hearing. On 9/13/2001, I made a mix CD with the following 17 songs:
  1. Bodies - Drowning Pool
  2. Control - Puddle of Mudd
  3. How You Remind Me - Nickelback
  4. Batiwibata - Kid Rock
  5. Fight Fire with Fire - Apocalyptica (the 4 cellos group that plays heavy metal)
  6. Dragon Attack - Queen
  7. Best of Friends - Dangerous Toys
  8. One Way or Another - Blondie
  9. Vicarious - Tool
  10. Dancing with the Devil on a Spanish Highway - Riot
  11. All Together Now - Beatles
  12. Leader of Men - Nickelback
  13. My Sharona - The Knack
  14. Dirty Diana - .... I can't remember who this is by but not the Michael Jackson version
  15. Leader of Men - Nickelback
  16. Heartspark Dollarsign (acoustic) - Everclear
  17. Until it Sleeps - Apocalyptica (the 4 cellos group that plays heavy metal)

No comments: