Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Audition

Updated the list of songs we're going to try tonight:

I have an audition in Cedar Rapids for Uncle Rico the Band on Wednesday, 1/22/2014. I hope it goes well. We are going through the following song:
  1. Basket Case -- Green Day
  2. Fight For Your Right -- Beastie Boys
  3. Paranoid -- Black Sabbath
  4. Rock and Roll All Nite -- Kiss
  5. Rockin' in the Free World -- Neil Young
  6. What I Like About You – Romantics
  7. Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes
  8. Lonely Boy -- Black Keys - not going to try
  9. An American Girl -- Tom Petty - not going to try
  10. Break Up Song -- Greg Kihn - not going to try
  11. Seven Nation Army -- White Stripes - not going to try
Since "American Girl" was eliminated, that meant I focused on "Basket Case" and "What I Like About You" when I hit the Yamaha set and hammered away for awhile.

No comments: