Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Future

When I think about my future, I'm hesitant to boast about how good my life is at this precise moment. It just seems like the stars in my life are aligned in the right way.
  • Tentatively, I'm optimistic that the van issues are resolved. The van stalled when Karen was driving home on Wednesday night so I took it to Brian at Dodge Street Tire in Iowa City. We hoped that the $400 in work that was done to the van (oil change / engine tune-up) on Thursday would resolve the issue. It did not. On Friday morning, the van started reeally rough and so I had to return to Brian. Brian cleaned out a gunky thing and so, this morning, there wasn't an issue with it starting. Cautiously, it seems to have resolved the van issues.
  • Alex won his game last night against Cedar Rapids Washington in the 5th quarter, but the team lost the first four quarters. I guess you could say the "game that counts." Alex scored 4 points.

No comments: