Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cookie Crumbling Brings Crumbs - Truth!

God works in mysterious ways. I do not understand why He does what He does.

When something happens to me that I didn't want to happen to me, I - speaking of both events in my personal and professional life, think I will understand why He has allowed what I didn't want in my own life to happen. I can't list all the things in my life that have gone the "wrong way" in my personal and professional life. 

So...

This couple gets divorced. It's not the best situation. He cheats, moves out of state, leaving her with two kids. Years later, she needs a new job. Nothing materializes until she gets an offer out of state. She talks to him. He says go for it. She accepts. She finds a home in the new state. Then he says he wants the kids for two months in the summer, though the agreement says one. She cannot move out of state until he signs off and he won't. This week, movers come on Thursday, she gets the carpet in her existing rental closed on Friday, celebrates Easter, then, on Monday, the movers arrive with her stuff when she takes possession of the new rental. Except she cannot live there because it is not in the same state. Even though he lives out of state. She starts her new job a week after she gets possession of the house. But she can't live there.

There's a reason all of this is happening. I don't understand it.

No comments: